Blog Archive

Find Me on Facebook

Monday, October 10, 2011

Until I hear it from you, it's not a fact

Have you ever thought about how dangerous gossip and third hand information are?  About our ability to read almost everything into almost nothing and just how dangerous the lack of information can be to the psyche and how damaging to relationships?

My new life motto is: Until I hear it from you, it's not a fact.

I'd prefer to believe in the best of everyone, until they show me it's not warranted.  I don't want to be cynical and jaded, "worldly wise" and too ready to believe that promises are meaningless, love has no loyalty and friends are faithless.  I want to maintain my wide eyed child innocence with you all, until and unless I have absolutely no choice but to believe any less of you.  Because I hear it from you.  Not about you.

And that's what I'm going to do.

The gorgeous candle in the picture today is from SpeedCreed - check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment