Blog Archive

Find Me on Facebook

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blind Faith

Six months ago, God gave me a task.  I took it on, and I walked with Him, and just as even my very last supporters were flagging in faith, things changed as He said that they would.  Despite every conceivable indication that I was wrong, there came a fresh breath of hope.

Just before that, He gave me another task.  He asked me to walk with Him and have faith in Him, no matter what.  He gave me a mission and a timeline.  He told me it would be tough.  But He also promised to hold me through it all, and that the rewards would be more than I could imagine.

My task took a major battering this week.  But...I'm still walking.  I'm still praying.  I'm still hoping.  Most of all, I'm holding on to my faith in Him and the knowledge that no walk He asks of me will ultimately be fruitless.  I don't get it right now, I'm in the midst of a whole world of pain, but I know He has a purpose here and that not a single one of my tears is shed in vain.

If you're so inclined, I'd appreciate your prayers this week.  Pray for strength, and pray for an open and loving heart.

Pray for me that love wins in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment